Chinese New Year Peak Period Surcharge
6 Jan. 2023
We anticipate significant demand for the upcoming CNY as we usher in the new year in less than 1 month. We kindly request that you book your delivery orders in advance. Requests made at the last minute won't be easy to fulfil.
During this period the whole of Singapore is delivering gifts and festive goods and there will be a shortage of drivers.
There will be a peak period surcharge from $4 per location starting from 13th Jan to 23rd Jan. Fixed contract customers will not be subjected to this surcharge.
Please reach out to your account manager for any assistance.
How to avoid the orders not being delivered on time:
1. Request delivery of all packages 2 weeks before Chinese New Year.
2. Avoid requesting delivery on the last week before CNY
Tips for boosting acceptance rates:
1. Book early at least 1-2 days before the Pickup
2. Choose 1 Hour Rush or 3 Hours Express
3. Be generous this festive period and add ‘hóngbāo' (tips) when you request delivery
4. Upload bulk orders together - jobs will be clustered for drivers
For bulk upload, request delivery on our website.
Wishing you good luck and good fortune during this festive period! 🐇🧨